Release Reels is a new company with a design philosophy of zero compromise, and this philosophy shows in its first-ever reel – a medium-size lever drag reel with the speed to outcast anything else on the market, and the power to pull huge loads, beyond what most anglers will ever need. Its specifications:
- CNC machined from solid high-strength aluminium billet
- Type 2, hard anodised finish
- All fasteners 7075 aluminium
- Shafts and gears in 316 grade annealed stainless steel
- 8 Boca bearings, spool bearings ABEC-5 ceramic, all others ABEC-5 SS bearings
- Anti-reverse system bearing with mechanical back-up system
- Smooth lever-drag, with 10-point indented lever control
- Carbontex woven carbon drag washer
- Stainless steel thrust plates
- Solid, machined aluminium magnum handle.
LG model: 6:1 retrieve ratio, 40lb drag, 600m 0.55mm nylon, weighs 390g.
Distributed exclusively by Excalibur Tackle. Specialised retail outlets sought.
For more information, contact Jeri Drake of Excalibur Tackle, Namibia, on 00 264 (0) 811 286 496 or 00 264 (0) 64 501 959 (office), or email@example.com.